I'm home!

kevinpratt823

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
224
Reaction score
4
Location
Canton, MA 02021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been at this a while, but new here and liking it already. I have a 180 predator tank on it's own system, and a 72 and 155 bow reef that run on a 400 gal sump/fug/frag/growout system. Really got into the propogation/farming end of this over the past 6 mos and buy/sell/trade a lot locally.
 
Plenty of pics, I'll save most of those for the photo forum though:wink:
 

Attachments

  • fishpics 140.jpg
    fishpics 140.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 126
  • fishpics 139.jpg
    fishpics 139.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 107
Welcome home!! :D Glad to have ya! Awesome pics!! Cool tank! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new