I'm joining the club!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AOG and gobstoppers are next on my list. I need something to fill in space :)

If you were local I'd gladly give you a chunk of mine. I just split part of one of the big colonies and glued it to my overflow box, curious to see how long it takes to fill in.

OP
OP
Schnizzle

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I do have Lakers LOL. Long stalks isn’t an indicator for more light with palythoa like AOG’s.

Where are you located? I'd love to make a trade if possible and you are interested in either of the two I have available. I travel the east coast quite a bit.

Gorgeous.;)

How about Scrambled Eggs for yellow, I love mine. They would really shine in your tank.

Side note, I am getting Space Chaos from Cherry Corals.;Happy

The Scrambled Eggs look nice too but that Space Chaos is beautiful! I had to reign in my addiction quick after splurging on the AOIs... I'm hoping they keep growing like they have been and I can start trading them off.

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? I'd love to make a trade if possible and you are interested in either of the two I have available. I travel the east coast quite a bit.

The Scrambled Eggs look nice too but that Space Chaos is beautiful! I had to reign in my addiction quick after splurging on the AOIs... I'm hoping they keep growing like they have been and I can start trading them off.
South East Florida. I just traded a bunch of my lakers off. I’m working on growing some out and I only have some on a plate rn

OP
OP
Schnizzle

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just over a year and WOW. I have not done any grooming, I just let them do their thing.

IMG_1003.jpg

Pink Diamonds, Radioactive Dragon Eyes and Armor of God went wild. I think I am going to try and help out the Bonfire and AOI and plant some on the top of the Graden.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A nice island of color !!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back