IM media reactor pump alternative

Briguy350

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
129
Reaction score
17
Location
St. Paul, Mn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive gone through 2 pumps now on my IM mini media reactor and wonder what i can use as a replacement with more flow and reliability than IM's pump. anybody get anything else to fit on this thing?
 
I think my IM reactor pump needs replacement too.
Bump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new