I'm new to r2r

kamikaze_fish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I'm from Kansas City and have a 20 long. Had it going for almost a year now. It's nothing fancy, 2 bangaii, 1 clown, 1 blue velvet damsel and about 4 different zoas and a candy cane coral. It should look better than it does but I've got a gorilla crab that's been playing games with me since day 1 so I don't want to get much until he's gone. I do plan to upgrade to a 55g soon. Already have all the equipment but no room to put it until I move in a few weeks. Then I'll start on it.
 
Welcome to R2R! Keep us updated on your upgrade.
 
Welcome to R2R! You're close to me :)
Ever check out Midwest Frags? They are awesome and also a sponsor here on R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R! You're close to me :)
Ever check out Midwest Frags? They are awesome and also a sponsor here on R2R!

Yeah, my stand for my 55 actually came from Marvin at Midwest Frags. Great guy!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I don't really have any good pics cause I'm always afraid of the ridicule since I'm still technically a newb and don't feel like listening to bad/stupid criticism. So far this site seems alright and cool so I'll see what I can do to get some up.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new