I'm New- What's everyone's favorite fish?

Derpy Clown Fish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
77
Location
San Francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I'm new to the Reef2Reef community, and I just wanted to ask what everyone's favorite fish is.
One of mine is probably a Moorish Idol, my family has been keeping one for almost five years! Here is a picture:
IMG_2897.jpg
 
How aggressive?
So far not aggressive at all. I have a Waterbox 105.4 stocked with the tang, pair of clownfish, royal gramma, and 3 chromis. He's a model citizen and just spends the day cruising for algae. If anything he's a little shy.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Royal Gramma, but only for looks. She's all hidey-hidey and quite agressive.

The first two posts, moorish idol and copper and, were on my list forever, but I never got either because both are hard to keep (or so I've read).

For those who have had one for more that a year, any idea why you've been successful?

For anyone who had one that didn't make it, any idea what went wrong?
 
I can't choose just one! Golden Puffer, Harlequin Tusk and Striped Burrfish
 

Attachments

  • 20211023_141007.jpg
    20211023_141007.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20211114-102715_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-102715_Photos.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 39
  • 2287213-4b90394cee6e2537beac73ba0114e940.jpg
    2287213-4b90394cee6e2537beac73ba0114e940.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 68

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new