Im not sure i should be watching this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lavey29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
15,161
Reaction score
16,360
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But are my pitho crabs mating? They have been hugging for an hour now and as I'm writing this, they both just slipped under the sand together. I think they saw me spying. I know it's wrong but it was for purely scientific curiosity...well mostly

20230706_124121.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new