IM Nuvo 10 set up 14 weeks ago

old salt reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
1,641
Location
Brookpark,OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some would say I don't know what I'm doing after 5 decades of having saltwater aquariums. The encrusting porities, birdsnest and snails have been in tank since day one(I cheated and used well seasoned biomedia in a In Tank rack in the 2nd chamber since day one). Six Line Wrasse(pest control) been there since day 3. Sorry for the blue pictures
DSC02774.JPG
DSC02773.JPG
DSC02772.JPG
 
That’s awesome :)
I’ve been in the hobby close to 10 years now and I’ve never felt comfortable setting coral up on day one. Fish, yes lol but I’ve always waited a few weeks to a few months for coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new