IM Nuvo 15 Gallon Mixed Reef

fengshuicorals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
Location
Gainesville, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers! After lots of planning, I’m thrilled to announce my IM Nuvo 15-gallon reef tank is officially up and running. I’m focusing on creating a balanced and harmonious aquascape—both visually and biologically—true to the name Feng Shui Corals!

Here’s what’s currently in the tank:

Corals:

• Grand Master Krakatoa Zoas

• Pikachu Zoas

• Banana Torch

• Radioactive Zoas


Fish:

• Wyoming White Clownfish

• Mocha Storm Clownfish


Inverts:

• Sea Urchin


Sand:

• Hawaiian Black Rock Sand


Equipment:

• IM Nuvo 15 Gallon

• Ecotech Radion G6 Pro


I’m excited to see how everything grows and comes together over time. Let me know what you think or if you have any tips for this type of setup!


Happy reefing,

Feng Shui Corals

IMG_2916.jpeg IMG_2917.jpeg IMG_2919.jpeg IMG_2920.jpeg IMG_2933.jpeg IMG_2932.jpeg BAC71634-9150-477B-86CA-56DEDA639647.jpeg IMG_4093.png IMG_0022.png IMG_0023.png
 
I remember batching a few years ago about how if a coral has a stupid name they charge more for it. A classic example.

Good for you bud. Enojy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new