• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM Nuvo 25 Lagoon tank, stand w/extras

jeffthomas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool shallow all-in-one Lagoon 25 perfect for shallow reef, frag tank or mangrove lagoon. Everything is clean and in very good condition. Tank was purchased new in mid 2018. Recently upgraded so no longer need. No visible scratches on glass. A few minor scratches on plexi back where I removed GSP. I upgraded return pump to Cobalt MJ1200 with silicone tubing. Comes with IM media basket, InTank fuge basket, DD JumpGuard mesh top and sturdy stand skinned in Ikea kitchen cabinet doors. Local P/U Orlando area (WinterGarden/Windermere) or willing to meet at WWC Superstore if easier. Asking $260

Also available fuge led light, Cobalt NeoTherm 200W heater and Marco rock if needed for additional $40.

DM here or text 954.415.7337. Thanks! Jeff

image.jpg

OP
OP
jeffthomas

jeffthomas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available. Will include the rock, heater and fuge light all for $260

Suavereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jeff! What was the stand you had on this tank? Love the clean look!

7107islands

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool shallow all-in-one Lagoon 25 perfect for shallow reef, frag tank or mangrove lagoon. Everything is clean and in very good condition. Tank was purchased new in mid 2018. Recently upgraded so no longer need. No visible scratches on glass. A few minor scratches on plexi back where I removed GSP. I upgraded return pump to Cobalt MJ1200 with silicone tubing. Comes with IM media basket, InTank fuge basket, DD JumpGuard mesh top and sturdy stand skinned in Ikea kitchen cabinet doors. Local P/U Orlando area (WinterGarden/Windermere) or willing to meet at WWC Superstore if easier. Asking $260

Also available fuge led light, Cobalt NeoTherm 200W heater and Marco rock if needed for additional $40.

DM here or text 954.415.7337. Thanks! Jeff

image.jpg
Sorry to bring this back up but was looking for a stand for my tank and wondering what stand is this? Thank you

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back