tank.jpg

IM Nuvo Fusion Pro2 40L

40 gallon mixed reef
Introduction
I got into the hobby around 2014, had twins in 2015, took a break from 2018 until 2026. The wife was finally able to talk me back into it and here we are.
40 gallon mixed reef

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
40
When did you start this tank?
Jun 30, 2026
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
36
Aquarium Width (inches)
19.5
Aquarium Height (inches)
13
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
All In One Tank
Aquarium Sump
NO Sump
Aquarium Stand
IM APS
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
YES
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Bubble Magus MiniQ
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
MightyJet 22W/24V 538 GPH DC Return Pump w/ Controller
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Icecap 1k Gyre
Aquarium Lighting
  1. LED
Lighting Equipment List
Orphek Natura Icon
Dosing Equipment
  1. Calcium
  2. Alkalinity
  3. Magnesium
Dosing Equipment Detail
All For Reef
Auto Top Off or ATO
YES
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
78
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
two eheim heaters on inkbird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.2
Specific Gravity
1.025
Nitrate or NO3
13
Phosphate or PO4
0.05
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
8.2

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Sand
Substrate Level
Shallow
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
  3. Carbon
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
5 gallons weekly

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Blenny
  3. Clownfish
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. SPS Coral
  2. LPS Coral
  3. Zoanthids
  4. Mushroom Coral
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Crabs
  3. Shrimp
  4. Snails

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
A Few Times Weekly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
Auto Feeder
NO
Oooo nice light!!!!

Are you running a skimmer, and are you dosing?

The arches make the scape. I really like back round, fits my age group.👩‍🦳
 
Oooo nice light!!!!

Are you running a skimmer, and are you dosing?

The arches make the scape. I really like back round, fits my age group.👩‍🦳
Thank you. I run a bubble magus mini q skimmer which does the job since I do weekly 10% water changes. I only dose all for reef daily and some aminos once or twice a week. The tapestry behind the tank is my wife’s doing lol
 
Love the IM AIO’s. ready out of the box. That’s a plus.
I use BM mini Q as well but need 2 on an 80.
IMG_1716.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new