• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM Nuvo Skim DC desktop

Item Price
79.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

marty92130

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
90
Reaction score
54
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20250717_094153_42B7FD8F-3EBA-47B2-87F1-0B560CA3557B.png


20250717_094153_387C625E-BC1A-4CA8-ABDF-B0D247CB5088.png


20250717_094153_2A936993-2284-4FD7-BD47-F0D2210F1E10.png


20250717_094153_5B67607B-75E2-4232-8164-E8E01C58FB19.png


20250717_094153_0DBAE3D3-20D0-4B0B-97F2-3BF2ACE2B7BC.png


20250717_094153_76881B19-365B-48BD-A49E-11F16A508C30.png


20250717_094153_2687994F-25ED-4EBD-96DA-FF2C229CF390.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new