I'm over posting. 20 gallon sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeMoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NeMoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Messages
376
Reaction score
439
Location
North Dakota
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably posting to much here but have gotten good advice here before. Bought some stuff to do a sump and going to be using a 20 long, I grabbed a return pump a filter sock holder and an overflow. Wandering both advice on building the sump such as design, and where to get supplies, not sure rather going to use acrylic or glass for baffles but want to start building it this week possibly.
 
I was debating doing it with my own since I could pick things up possibly in town and I guess so I could say I built it but also thinking after reading that maybe having the some of the things with the kits would be nice and I could be patient enough to wait since I'm already running like I am and order it.
 
I was debating doing it with my own since I could pick things up possibly in town and I guess so I could say I built it but also thinking after reading that maybe having the some of the things with the kits would be nice and I could be patient enough to wait since I'm already running like I am and order it.
figi makes a nice sump kit. you are building it. instead of your local store cutting the glass that wont have polished edges, it will come cut and polished. buy aquarium silicone, made for aquariums.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new