I'm seeing double!!!

Saltydrummer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up this morning to find my rainbow bubble tip had split. I have heard many different theories on this so wanted to ask. Is this cause by stress? Or is my anemone happy?

20200427_092912.jpg
 
It can be either. I have had some that didn't split for a year while another one in the same tank split multiple times.
 
Looks like a baby
 
I’m no expert but I’ve had mine split and they were all even splits, as in the same size and I’ve had them split both because of stress and because they were happy. That looks like a baby.
 
Some BTAs are just more prone to splitting than others. Some see it as a benefit, others see it as a curse.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new