I'm sexy and I know it!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akida17th
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Akida17th

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
969
Reaction score
323
Location
Reefadelphia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sizzling hawt!!

sexy.jpg
 
Nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new