I'm so mad at my Clown Fish!

Dont feel too bad. I've had my Picasso clowns for a little over a year and they only host the side of my plastic overflow:). I was so determined to get them to host something new I bought a 350 dollar blue haddoni for them. It's been in my tank for about 4-5 months now and they don't even look at it. At least your clowns host something living. Hahaha. Last Saturday I almost bought a pair of platinums and was gonna trade them in. I felt bad and couldn't pull the trigger. I guess there ridiculousness is rubbing off on me and I'm getting attached:) Here's a pic

Camera+ photo

Here's a pic of my Nem. Now who wouldn't want to live in that?
Camera+ photo

That's a beautiful nennie. :)
 
Now thats a great music video!!! lol

Also on another note, that is HORRIBLE advice to tell someone to put clownfish in a breeder net with a nem. If the nem choose's not to host them, they could become fish food. It may have worked for you possibly, but what if it doesn't and they lose their beloved fish? unexperienced advice is the greatest threat to people in the hobby......
 
I've been told to put them in a tank alone with the anemone if they won't host. This leaves them no choice but to form a relationship with the anemone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new