IM Spinstream Noise - Solutions???

Gene the Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just added an IM spinstream to my nano tank and it is LOUD. I'm going to give it a few days to break in before I consider returning. Anyone else have experience with the spinstream? How long should I expect it to be noisy? Anything I can do to speed up the break in period? Are there other products that are comparable, but less noisy?
 
Thanks for the plug @Fish Fan 😁

The Random Flow Generator really is a great alternative for the the Spin Stream. its smaller, quite, and won't get stuck.

Installation is super easy and take just a few minutes.

My only suggestion would be to use as large a ump as you can (the Mightlet 538 isa good choice) .

Also, although the 19mm Slip-Fit-Drop updater is not required in some configurations, I highly recommend it as its the cleanest way to install an RFG on an IM Nuvo series tank.

1765999924067.png


For options for your Innovative Marine - take look here
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/innovative-marine/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new