I'm thinking it's a Giga's but I could be wrong?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think you need to buy and tell us all about it. Haha
 
I love hippo clams! 7", nice! If I had my
larger tank setup I would snag it!!
 
that's definitely a hippopus. notice how the mantle only comes up to the top edge of the shell. on a gigas the mantle extends slightly over the top edge of the shell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new