I'm trying out for Stone Temple Pilots

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
502
Location
Union Beach, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, i'm taking a chance and trying out for STP.
currently i'm on page 6 but i'm sure it will be page 7,8 and so forth as the submissions keep coming in.
if you guys can take the time to listen and then vote when the voting starts it will be extremely appreciated.

both songs are under Bill Clifton

thanks

https://stp.indabamusic.com/stp?page=6
 
That's you singing?
 
unfortunately they havent announce when voting begins :( they're taking count of the hits per song at the moment

and as always thanks for the love!!
 
Do you have a link to where we can hear you?
 
STP one of my favorite bands. Weiland was an incredible frontman. Unfortunately he had a serious problem and the world lost him way too young. I'll vote for ya! Good luck!
 
What Rev said.... This has to be the absolute worst interface anyone has ever built for a website ever. I wanna show support for you, but I'm about to show support to a window sales man after I throw my computer through the one closest to me.
 
HAHAHA i cannot find my submission page at this point i've gone through 60 plus pages of singers. So i'm going ahead and making videos out of the songs. I will be adding them to my youtube page i share with my brother for our acoustic duo.
here is one of them. the other wont be uploaded until tomorrow
thanks for the love

 
Man looking for you songs was BRUTAL! I think I infected my computer with ich! Anyway, GL to you, as I watched the you tube vids here and you sounded great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new