!!!!IMMEDIATE AQUACULTURE IS HERE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Adam! I’m very happy. Wish I knew how to take a decent picture because these guys are awesome to look at.

Left to right
BC bliss table
Vivid rainbow delight
Sky dopple
Cherry’s hellboy
Golden rose milli
Fox flame
BC serious circus
Orange tip smooth skin
Blue matrix
BC monarch milli
Miss scarlet
E6F42AC9-EDAD-41DE-8AF9-F6F916FBA751.jpeg
3834EE51-B2FC-4DBB-9A2E-F4F577251899.jpeg
22F2962E-AAF0-4730-A78F-2B3A97E9C777.jpeg
How much was your box, nice pack

miPapareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

About 11 hours ago my wife asked the same question when she saw that glorious rack of coral in the front of my tank.
and here’s the answer I gave - “There’s this guy who had a huge sale, almost giving coral away. I promise I didn’t pay what it looks like it should cost. Really it was a great deal. I even got free shipping.”

For fear she’ll find out how much I spent I’ll just leave it like that.

eatmoreyeah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm envious guys. My pack was suppose to arrive today, unfortunately it got held up in Memphis and is still in transit. So we shall see.

Adam was wonderful and reached out to me this morning, which was quite comforting. It's that reason (and his amazing collection), which will keep me a life long customer.

tigé21v

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics and more info on your box how much it was and how many corals you picked

how much was your box?

how much was your box

I would imagine all Battleboxes were as much as they wanted to spend, or in this case with Adam offering this crazy deal, as much as they could afford to spend. It seems all parties have been extremely happy with their purchases, however much they chose to pay for their Battlecorals.:)

tigé21v

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
His corals are definitely better then wwc
I can't comment on WWC, as I've never ordered from them. But I've ordered from BC, and his integrity is second to none. He wants you happy, and will do whatever he can to make it happen. It's tough to put a price on that.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel the quality of wwc has been going down and now it’s all about the name anymore, the frags I’ve bought from them lately haven’t been as good looking and have came in pale and have had a hard time coloring up also have had a lot of busted bags. It’s all about the name and how much money they can make now and the frags just get smaller every year. @WWC

Insane320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a great experience with Adam at Battle corals and really debate if I will buy from anyone else.
I want quality, quarantined coral, pest free coral,
I want a coral that has been growing in a tank for a while before they hack it up and sell it.
Adam cares about his coral and really cares about his customer satisfaction.
Adam makes it enjoyable to spend money on coral.
THANKS, BATTLE CORALS

Ryan

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am almost in tears seeing I missed out on this. I I swore myself off of frags for the next year...yeah right...! Trying to be content with the 40 or so I presently have. Yes, my name is Jim and I’m an addict......

Please feel free to shoot me a PM. I am always in a generous mood when it comes to battle packs, sale or no not:)

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been ordering from @Battlecorals since last November. 6 Battleboxes later, and I still keep coming back for more! Adam really is more than generous when it comes these boxes. I've been extremely happy with each one of them:)

And the fact he now has frags ready ship the same day you order really is the icing on the cake! I remember the agonizing 2 week wait on my first couple boxes for sure. That said, I still felt like a kid at Christmas when that box got delivered. Every time!

eatmoreyeah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My BattleBox was shipped Thursday and arrived today after 2 pm. You'd figure that Acros in transit that long would all be DOAs.

While I did lose some, some look to be in decent shape considering the stresses they had to endure. This just further proves how much Adam's healthy and captive corals can withstand.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My BattleBox was shipped Thursday and arrived today after 2 pm. You'd figure that Acros in transit that long would all be DOAs.

While I did lose some, some look to be in decent shape considering the stresses they had to endure. This just further proves how much Adam's healthy and captive corals can withstand.

Glad you got the box!

Curious question for Adam, would you rather a box be lost/delayed in the summer or winter months? I suspect there is a better chance of survival in the summer?

eatmoreyeah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks pelphrey.

By the way, I hadn't been on the forums for a week or so and your video gave me the heads up on the sale. So thanks.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Glad you got the box!

Curious question for Adam, would you rather a box be lost/delayed in the summer or winter months? I suspect there is a better chance of survival in the summer?

The extremes are always tough to deal with but actually in my experience, sps fare much better in cooler temps than warm.

I’ve had boxes get stuck an extra day and come in below 60 degrees without issue, but if you get that water to the mid to upper 80s they are usually done for.

Johnny M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam - all your corals are guaranteed 'pest free' and have been quarantined how long? I'm new to reefing and all the research i've done over the last few months & experts I've talked to seem to say "no matter where you get your corals from DIP & QT them.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back