!!!!IMMEDIATE AQUACULTURE IS HERE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah shoot man sorry to see it. Will send a replacement Dopple next time for sure.

That would be awesome! Looking at upgrading the dt, so it'll be a little bit before I order again. I'm looking at my tank right now and have idea where I'm going to place the 12 frags that are still on the rack;)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That would be awesome! Looking at upgrading the dt, so it'll be a little bit before I order again. I'm looking at my tank right now and have idea where I'm going to place the 12 frags that are still on the rack;)

HA, nice well, there's always the option of going Bigger!:)

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't post when I got my box as I've been extremely busy, but I just want to say that the frags I received from Adam are some of the healthiest most colorful that I've ever gotten! I am placing another order for delivery next week, and can't wait to see what I get. Thank you Adam @Battlecorals !

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't post when I got my box as I've been extremely busy, but I just want to say that the frags I received from Adam are some of the healthiest most colorful that I've ever gotten! I am placing another order for delivery next week, and can't wait to see what I get. Thank you Adam @Battlecorals !
UNACCEPTABLE!

There must ALWAYS be time to post pictures of our hauls from Adam! No exceptions ;-)

I'm going to wait another month, and the post a picture of some 2 month progression, always cool to watch corals take shape in our tanks!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals, any chance of getting some pics of your personal display tank? Would love to see how some of your frags look grown out in your personal tank!

I really need to get a pic or two of it . I had a leak a couple years ago and started over so its really just now starting two fill in. hasn't been much to show off but its rounding that corner for sure

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals I gotta say I love aquacultured corals not an SPS guys here...don't flame me.... my I suggest doing that with some LPS and softies. the market is there my friend! hint hint

Lol I do apprieciate the sentiment. wouldn't dream of knowing a non sps guy. Believe me I have dabbled with other types of coral over the years, but between lack of customer interest and over all underwhelming passion on my end, it does not make sense for me to propagate anything but sps. Pigeonholing myself? Absolutely! but it only serves to strengthen my grip on niche captive sps propagation

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I do apprieciate the sentiment. wouldn't dream of knowing a non sps guy. Believe me I have dabbled with other types of coral over the years, but between lack of customer interest and over all underwhelming passion on my end, it does not make sense for me to propagate anything but sps. Pigeonholing myself? Absolutely! but it only serves to strengthen my grip on niche captive sps propagation
I feel like you are doing what you love and it shows.
Blank+_e3877ae913e96c044b6fa51cc27b1899.jpg

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah totally understandable you like what you like. I just like movement in my tanks :D
glad you are doing it those even if I am not an SPS guy I well still say Hell Yeah for aqua cultered corals!!

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my latest order from Adam @Battlecorals today. I can't say enough about the quality and size of his frags! My pictures do them no justice, but don't ever let an online vender tell you that frags brown out during shipping... as you can see by the many pictures of Adams frags, that's simply not true.
From left to right starting with the 3rd coral in the row furthest from the camera I got:

Orange Fury Milli
Kenberry
Meld With Other Demons
Snipers Blue
Cherry Bomb
Miss Scarlett
SC Orange Passion
Joe Knows Rainbow
PC Superman
BC Bubble Bath Unicorn
Pearly Cadaver
Sun God Prostrata
BC Adam Bomb
BC Teen Wolf
Bleeding Tree
Tulip Milli

(the first two frags in the row furthest from the camera are from another vendor and are RRC Jawdropper and MattV Orange Envy)

Heres some pics under daylight and blues.
IMG_6478.JPG
IMG_6479.JPG
IMG_6480.JPG
IMG_6477.JPG
IMG_6476.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got my latest order from Adam @Battlecorals today. I can't say enough about the quality and size of his frags! My pictures do them no justice, but don't ever let an online vender tell you that frags brown out during shipping... as you can see by the many pictures of Adams frags, that's simply not true.
From left to right starting with the 3rd coral in the row furthest from the camera I got:

Orange Fury Milli
Kenberry
Meld With Other Demons
Snipers Blue
Cherry Bomb
Miss Scarlett
SC Orange Passion
Joe Knows Rainbow
PC Superman
BC Bubble Bath Unicorn
Pearly Cadaver
Sun God Prostrata
BC Adam Bomb
BC Teen Wolf
Bleeding Tree
Tulip Milli

(the first two frags in the row furthest from the camera are from another vendor and are RRC Jawdropper and MattV Orange Envy)

IMG_6478.JPG
IMG_6479.JPG
IMG_6480.JPG
IMG_6477.JPG
IMG_6476.JPG

Glad to see they got in well this am! thanks a lot for the post. Really apprieciate it!

hyprc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy. Thats a FIRE BattleBox. Very nice score!

Last edited:

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Orange Fury Milli
Kenberry
Meld With Other Demons
Snipers Blue
Cherry Bomb
Miss Scarlett
SC Orange Passion
Joe Knows Rainbow
PC Superman
BC Bubble Bath Unicorn
Pearly Cadaver
Sun God Prostrata
BC Adam Bomb
BC Teen Wolf
Bleeding Tree
Tulip Milli

IMG_6478.JPG
IMG_6479.JPG
IMG_6480.JPG
IMG_6477.JPG
IMG_6476.JPG

do you mean the frag on the far right? or all of the frags in the last pic?

Oops quoted the wrong post. I got a little too excited. I was looking at this post by @SawCJack00

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back