Importing corals from Australia

gaperez

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I’m looking for advice/guidance as to what’s required to start importing corals from Australia to USA. Yes, I have a store and No, I’m not happy with my current wholesaler. I’ve seen a bunch of YouTube videos showing the end result but no one explains the process in detail.

Thank you in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new