Impressive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to AlgaeBarn.

Placed my order over the weekend, arrived today right on schedule. I ordered pods and Phyto. When I saw the box I was very impressed. I wish I had taken a pic. The box looked like it contained an expensive Denom home theatre receiver. Inside the box was the foil insulation that looked like it was packed for shipping to the space station. Again wish I had pics. The product itself was great.

But best of all was when I put the 5 jars of pods and phyto out to use. My wife asked what it was since you can’t see the pods. I told her I spent $100 on special ocean water. She left the room:p

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to AlgaeBarn.

Placed my order over the weekend, arrived today right on schedule. I ordered pods and Phyto. When I saw the box I was very impressed. I wish I had taken a pic. The box looked like it contained an expensive Denom home theatre receiver. Inside the box was the foil insulation that looked like it was packed for shipping to the space station. Again wish I had pics. The product itself was great.

But best of all was when I put the 5 jars of pods and phyto out to use. My wife asked what it was since you can’t see the pods. I told her I spent $100 on special ocean water. She left the room:p

So she was impressed?!? ;Jawdrop

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back