Improvised Frag Rack

rockhead51

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2017
Messages
104
Reaction score
99
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, y'all! Incredibly proud of myself for coming up with this DIY/improvised Frag rack.
500ml SeaChem product bottle bottom.... we'll see how it holds up!
bfc2eec1d972518ffcab699fe4f79159.jpg
243d66d8349b42c4b83dca138cbec446.jpg
 
A for effort I love DIY ideas when then work out as planned!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new