Impulse Buy from DFS. Acro Microclados

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I bought the 4" purple haze monti the same day :) I seen your coral but didn't have room on my CC hehehe
 
Update:

I didn't realize it but I originally mounted the colony sideways, so I had to turn it upward in the proper position. The tips needed to be pointing vertically, not horizontally.

It is slowly starting to color up. It seems that the tips are coloring up the most. This coral likes high light and high flow. You can see how the small frag I made is coloring up pretty well. That frag is in high light. Both the colony and frag are encrusting which is a good sign.

green-red-micro.jpg



green-red-colony-closeup.jpg



green-red-micro-frag.jpg
 
Starting to color up nicely post a pic in few months hopefully u have something special!!!
 
I don't trust myself enough to get something that nice, but I spend a lot of time on DFS drueling...lol. Nice Snag!
 
+1 on the drooling... I have an alarm set at 5pm to see Diver's Den weekday updates! Lol
 
Isnt this is the same species as the strawberry shortcake? It seems to be coloring in the same direction to, if so that is a very nice steal.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Last edited:
A $400 impulse buy? **** my life is sad. If I had $400 to blow you bet your *** I'd make the same choice you did. You shouldn't feel badly about it at all. We po folk should.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new