In Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter shane91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shane91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
104
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Orlando for the next few days and then in Tampa from Monday to Thursday. Anybody know of good shops I should check out in any of these areas?? Came down to Tampa a while back and stop at a reptile and aquarium store that was pretty nice. I live in sc so it's not that horrible of a drive home with something
 
Petco? Nm....wwc, TSA, and living reef is top 3.
 
Checked out world wide corals yesterday absolutely awesome place people are nice!!! The deals they have in shop are awesome from fish to corals to even tanks
 
It is and they got eBay up right now I can add to your order and they had 50 percent off there website but that's done now
 
Fish and other itchy stuff, coral coral, and marine warehouse in tampa are my stores. They are on the same road so easy to go to them all. There is a lot more too just never been to them.
 
Top shelf aquatics in orlando is excellent. I went there during our recent trip to disney. They have an excellent inventory in stock of both live and dry goods and corals. the only downfall is it's a bit of a drive to get there and its in a shady neighbourhood.
 
world Wide Corals and Living Reef in Orlando are good.
Fish and Other Icthy Stuff, Coral Corral, Marine Warehouse, and Creative Aquariums are all good stores in the Tampa area. (I just went up there for a 7 fish store round trip in early December)
 
Reefer's Direct in St. Cloud has a huge selection and great prices. I just found this place a week ago and it's really awesome.
 
WWC, Reefers Direct, Living Reef, Top Shelf Aquatics, and talk to Brad and Amanda from Hobe Sound Frags, its a little drive but its worth it.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new