In need of help.

jpeacock

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
16803
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20210502_092212.jpg
I need help. I lost a coral beauty angel. And then this shrimp lost legs and now I see this.. I do not know how to treat or what this is...
 
This may be pre-molt
Assure your nitrates and ammonia aren’t elevated. if you’re using api test kits, you may have false readings.
Temp 77-79
Salinity 1.025
ph 8.1-8.3
 
This may be pre-molt
Assure your nitrates and ammonia aren’t elevated. if you’re using api test kits, you may have false readings.
Temp 77-79
Salinity 1.025
ph 8.1-8.3
The black spot on his side . is it a parasite?
 
Hanna and salifert
 
The black spot on his side . is it a parasite?
There is a black spot disease from worms in substrate but this looks like a spot they develop right before molt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new