• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

In Ohio? On a Budget? Need an RO/DI? Here’s a FREE One for You

nickkohrn

Corals for President 2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone in the hobby that needs an RO/DI unit? I have a 90 GPD SpectraPure unit that needs a new membrane housing (~$30) because the current one is cracked and new sediment filter, carbon, and DI resin (~$40). It comes with a manual flush valve and an automatic shutoff valve.

I want to give this to someone that is on a budget and may not be able to afford a unit right now, but can purchase the replacement membrane housing. The filter media inserts are six months old, so they will need replaced in the near future, but the unit is currently producing 0 TDS.

Here is the URL to the unit on SpectraPure’s website.

Local pickup only. I don’t want to ship this unit since I am already giving it away for free.

RELLIK-REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on the good REEFING karma. I helped a fellow reefers out last year when I was reading threads they were talking about their reef angel had quit working and I sent them one I had sitting in a box in the attic. Ya just never know what's going to come around.

HAPPY REEFING MY FRIENDS!!!

RELLIK-REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on the good REEFING karma. I helped a fellow reefers out last year when I was reading threads they were talking about their reef angel had quit working and I sent them one I had sitting in a box in the attic. Ya just never know what's going to come around.

HAPPY REEFING MY FRIENDS!!!
Oh and +1 on GO BLUE as I'm originally from KZOO....

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back