In Tank Refugiums

Vertigo916

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
14
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 70 gallon glass tank (FOWLR) no sump and not enough space between the tank and wall for an HOB refugium. What are your thoughts on an in tank refugium for nitrate control? I saw this on Amazon and I'm thinking about getting it:

refug.JPG
 
I have a 70 gallon glass tank (FOWLR) no sump and not enough space between the tank and wall for an HOB refugium. What are your thoughts on an in tank refugium for nitrate control? I saw this on Amazon and I'm thinking about getting it:

refug.JPG
That one is ok I’ve used it on some of my smaller tanks now the All-in-one drop in sump by BRS is probably the best thing you can get granted it’s pricey but it’s worth every penny!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new