In this thread, we all hug The Rev

@revhtree you do an amazing job. I joined back in 09. I got out the hobby for a couple years and when started a tank back up the only site I went back to was R2R.

Hugs to you and you’re one of the OG members! Ha!
 
HAHA Thanks for the encouragement, hugs and fist bumps! :D
 
I think you have done a wonderful job with making R2R a great place. I hope you know how much your Idea of R2R does for others. Thank you for what you do.
 
I think you have done a wonderful job with making R2R a great place. I hope you know how much your Idea of R2R does for others. Thank you for what you do.

Thanks for the hug and the kind words. I’m just one of many who make this place great including yourself!
 
Big hug Rev! Keep on doing what your doing.
You have made this community a great place, and it keeps getting better.
Peace brother!

Thank you friend! Hugs to you!
 
hug.gif
Sending out an extra big hug to you @revhtree! Your obvious, deep concern for this community and each of it's members is the cornerstone of R2R! Whenever you feel down by negative posts, just imagine the THOUSANDS of reef tanks that have been saved and reefers that remain in the hobby due to your little brain child. You're always here for us, and we'll always be here for you. God bless.

EDIT: Looking forward to giving a slightly less enthusiastic greeting at RAP Chicago.
 
hug.gif
Sending out an extra big hug to you @revhtree! Your obvious, deep concern for this community and each of it's members is the cornerstone of R2R! Whenever you feel down by negative posts, just imagine the THOUSANDS of reef tanks that have been saved and reefers that remain in the hobby due to your little brain child. You're always here for us, and we'll always be here for you. God bless.

EDIT: Looking forward to giving a slightly less enthusiastic greeting at RAP Chicago.

Much love and I can’t wait! You better bring it in!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new