inD Aquatics Automatic frozen food feeder

Gundy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got this email today about the long awaited automatic feeder that feeds frozen foods. Many have commented on if this product will actually be released and it appears that we will see it in the coming months. This product sounds promising and if it does what it says it will do, they may have a hard time keeping it in stock. I’m very interested in how this feeder will perform and if it will actually become a successful product. My guess is they have a massive amount of money invested in its development.

9d9b11_f824c89101a143f691c84f62ec489e70~mv2.png
inD aquatics community,

I hope this message finds you well and eagerly awaiting the release of our groundbreaking product, the aF4.

I'm reaching out with both excitement and some news. Originally set for pre-sales by the end of 2023, our journey has encountered some unexpected delays, nudging the release date into Q1 2024.

We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We know you've been eagerly awaiting this release, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay. The extra time is to ensure that the aF4 reaches you with zero bugs and the coolest features.

Now, let's dive into the details! The aF4, the world's first Automated Frozen Fish Food Feeder, is packed with features that will elevate your aquarium experience:

Fully Automated Scheduled & Measured Feeding
30+ Cube Capacity
0-10v Enhanced Control Capability via Smart Controller
❄️ Keeps Food Fresh for up to 21 Days
Self-Cleaning Between Each Feed
Automated Deep Clean Between Uses
️Universal Tank Mount Included

Here's a little something to add to the excitement – we're exploring the possibility of an extremely limited quantity being available at the tail end of January. Keep your eyes peeled for updates, as this could be your chance to snag the aF4 before the official launch.

We're immensely grateful for your continued support and enthusiasm. Stay tuned for more updates on this incredible addition to the aquarium ecosystem.

Best,

Erik
Founder
inD Aquatics​

9d9b11_f786e046a4fd4c72ac0a62db015482bc~mv2.png

Share on social
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Pinterest

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the company that ran a kickstarter over four years ago?

Did they end up refunding contributors or is this the same product/campaign?

OP
OP
Gundy

Gundy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I don’t think it has been 4 years. They did have a prototype a while back but totally changed the design with a lot of better features. Now it seems they have changed it again with even better features.

iamdan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think it has been 4 years. They did have a prototype a while back but totally changed the design with a lot of better features. Now it seems they have changed it again with even better features.
Yeah it’s been 4 years -

I’ll walk to china if it comes out next year, been soo many “it’s just around the corner” updates over the years.

TheFunnyFarm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll play devils advocate on this one…

If it’s been 4years then it’s possible the Pandemic had a lot to do with it,l think about how products with long established supply chains were affected. Throw in bankruptcies and I can see some legitimacy there.

Still could very well be another Elio Motors scam

TL1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They actually went as far to have them available for preorder, last year I think... I preordered. They were very transparent about withholding the release so they could improve their product. They refunded me and said they would hold a place in line when they actually release. I received a similar email.

Fwiw, the product's looks have changed drastically on their website now compared to when it was previously available for preorder.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back