InD frozen fish feeder 0-10v connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter hbryan14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hbryan14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
188
Reaction score
162
Location
manila
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the Ind fish feeder have to be connected to the 0-10v output on the hydros or can it go in the input? I’m asking cause I want to be able to control in but my hydros launch only has an input. I have the 0-10v connection cables.
 
I have used the 0-10v with my IND frozen food feeder on my Apex for 6 months now. Works flawlessly. I can’t help you with Hydros though.
 
I love the feeder but I thought with the hydros launch I would be able to add it to my outputs but the launch only has an input 0-10v plugin
 
I have mine attached to the 0-10v output of my Hydros wave engine. i don't believe it will work attached to an input.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new