Indianapolis 500!

ruth howard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
140
Reaction score
180
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the first time in my life, I will be able to watch the Indianapolis 500 live. I know it might not seem like a big deal, but to those of us who live in the Indianapolis TV market it will be a treat! I have been to the race a few times, however the speedway isn't spectator friendly. All I could see were the top of the cars.
 
Little lounge bump as it seems your comment hasn't gained much traction. (See what I did there - racing...traction).

Anyway, enjoy the race. Only been to the track once and that was on the few golf holes...lol.
 
I have a few memories of being there at 7 years old in 1974 (man, I feel old just typing that).

Johnny Rutherford won... He was my childhood hero from then on. Finally got to meet him in person as an adult at a charity thing...

Enjoy the race!
 
It would be very cool to see it live.
 
We have always been TV "blacked out" around here. So the tradition in our area is to have a race day party, food and BBQ, and listen to the race on the radio. It will be cool to see it live on TV.
 
Yea, first time since the 50's they are having it on tv, pretty cool. Although i'll pry be out on the boat fishing since indycar isn't my thing : )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new