Indo. acros in England.

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Nice looking pieces @najer, and good to see some nice looking LPS are shipping too. Wait till summer rolls around and peeps are spending and doing things other than reefing, all those hungry merchants will be begging for our dollars
or Loonies and pounds :D
 
The price gouging here in Houston is crazy. One LFS is selling 1' frags of these mari's for $200 plus

I guess I'm rich then?! ;)

DSC_0113 (1) (1024x738).jpg
 
Hey Nice looking pieces @najer, and good to see some nice looking LPS are shipping too. Wait till summer rolls around and peeps are spending and doing things other than reefing, all those hungry merchants will be begging for our dollars
or Loonies and pounds :D

And softies, I have two nps so far and another on the way this week hopefully. ;)
 
And softies, I have two nps so far and another on the way this week hopefully. ;)
Your profile pic shows your urchin grows softies like a champ. I can’t imagine the daily PAR differences they get. Cave numbers one day and spotlight the next. Put some NPS on that urchin, problem solved.
 
Your profile pic shows your urchin grows softies like a champ. I can’t imagine the daily PAR differences they get. Cave numbers one day and spotlight the next. Put some NPS on that urchin, problem solved.

If they pick up live coral they always face them light up! ;)
 
I hope you can keep those acros healthy. I got this Indo stag the first week and it RTNd day one. I tried cutting it up and putting each piece in different lighting. Nothing lived
72257AEF-8FC1-40F5-BD82-6539DC79FC74.jpeg
 
I always wondered about those farms, From what I seen from pic's and vid's they are between the reef and beach or in protected coves and not really in that clean reef edge that gets flushed out daily. It looks to be very nutrient rich waters.
Just different from what we create in our homes... Or am I seeing it wrong?
 
I always wondered about those farms, From what I seen from pic's and vid's they are between the reef and beach or in protected coves and not really in that clean reef edge that gets flushed out daily. It looks to be very nutrient rich waters.
Just different from what we create in our homes... Or am I seeing it wrong?

That is exactly how I see it and my nutrients are high, 100 nitrates currently. :)
 
We are quite lucky here in the UK most of our corals that we take for granted wouldn’t be able to afford it in the US.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new