Indo Gold Torch

MantisReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
213
Reaction score
456
Location
OH-IO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indo Gold Torch for sale.
Many call it Indo Dragon Soul, I call it Pretty, ...Pretty Awesome.

Because of the “Indo Coral Ban”, the last time I brought this Torch to a local Frag Swap. the venders were all over me and bought it all before the doors opened to the hobbyists.

Torch #1 2 Headed Frag $450 WYSIWYG

47968413733_0e987e6a8b.jpg


Torch #2 2 Headed Frag $450 WYSIWYG
47968448198_9702770728_c.jpg

47968413948_2026192955.jpg


Torch #3 Large Splitting Head $400 WYSIWYG
47968448303_6facffb632_c.jpg

47968455026_7eeb414a1c.jpg


Torch #4 2 Headed Frag $450 WYSIWYG
47968448423_56b0d2cfc8_c.jpg

47968455291_bcb46a6727.jpg


I can also custom cut single heads of this torch if anyone is interested for $300

Grows well and multiplies quickly, I started with a few heads and now have 9 colonies growing for aquaculture.

Fun fact, the more light it get, the more gold it gets.

I'm located in Columbus, Ohio. We can set-up local pickup and you can come see my 400 gallon tank, 600 gallon system that was selected TOTM on RC,

... or …

I will ship for an additional $50

Standard DOA rules apply

Picture with coral in the original bag as soon as you can but no more than 2 hours after delivery.

Shipping is not refundable.

Thanks for looking.
 
That is gorgeous! Wish you were locally in H-Town
 
Anyone who orders an Indo Gold Torch from me will receive a free head of this Neon Splatter Hammer in their shipment.
32001305377_3599b60ab2_c.jpg
 
Aquavista/Tim, thanks for the kind words, always a pleasure hearing from you.

Update on the Torches:
Torch #2 is sold

Torches #1, #3, & #4 are still available.
 
I found a way to capture the color of this Gold Torch with a little more blue light which my camera usually has trouble with.
47995105101_66eb20c88e_c.jpg
 
Just a heads up to fellow collectors , Mantis is an absolute pleasure to work with! I asked if he could cut me three fresh heads of this beautiful torch! What arrived was a far more beautiful than I could have imagined! The torch was full opened within minutes after being placed into my display!
Oh the neon splatter hammer wasn’t expected either! Can’t find a better gentleman to do business with.
 
Cburto/Craig, your too kind, it was a pleasure working with you as well, and I’m so pleased that you are happy with your purchase.
 
Torches #1-#4 are all spoken for at this time.

I have one more 2 headed Torch I was planning on holding back for a little while, but if someone is interested I’ll sell it for the same $475 shipped. LMK if anyone is interested and I will take some pictures to share.
 
Torches #1-#4 are all spoken for at this time.

I have one more 2 headed Torch I was planning on holding back for a little while, but if someone is interested I’ll sell it for the same $475 shipped. LMK if anyone is interested and I will take some pictures to share.

i would like to see the 2 head you have left? I am interested!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new