• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Indo Gold Torches

MantisReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indo Gold Torch for sale.

Looks incredible in white light
38874903244_e66cb0ca86_c.jpg

The last time I offered this on r2r, here is the feedback.

“Just a heads up to fellow collectors , Mantis is an absolute pleasure to work with! I asked if he could cut me three fresh heads of this beautiful torch! What arrived was far more beautiful than I could have imagined! The torch was fully opened within minutes after being placed into my display!
Can’t find a better gentleman to do business with.” cburto

“I’m not the type to do reviews, so much so that I never left one on r2r but Brad truly deserves the praise. His corals arrived great and look even better than the pictures. The communication was fast every time and kept you in the loop at all times. Buy with confidence people!!” leroy.jenkinz

This Torch grows really well for me and multiplies quickly, loves light and flow. I started with a few heads and now have 7 colonies growing for aquaculture.

These torches are WYSIWYG
48609031192_e3202a21d5_c.jpg

Torch #1 is on the right, 2 heads, $600 shipped Priority overnight.

Torch #2 is on the left, again 2 heads but slightly smaller, $575 shipped Priority overnight.

Standard DOA rules apply
Picture with coral in the original bag as soon as you can but no more than 2 hours after delivery.
Shipping is not refundable.

Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
MantisReef

MantisReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both of those pieces, the heads are separated and could be cut to get singles, but they are so nice as is, I hate to cut them.
Singles would $350 shipped. I'm located just outside of Columbus.

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

“Just a heads up to fellow collectors , Mantis is an absolute pleasure to work with! I asked if he could cut me three fresh heads of this beautiful torch! What arrived was far more beautiful than I could have imagined! The torch was fully opened within minutes after being placed into my display!

“I’m not the type to do reviews, so much so that I never left one on r2r but Brad truly deserves the praise. His corals arrived great and look even better than the pictures. The communication was fast every time and kept you in the loop at all times. Buy with confidence people!!” leroy.jenkinz

This Torch grows really well for me and multiplies quickly, loves light and flow. I started with a few heads and now have 7 colonies growing for aquaculture.

Torch #2 is on the left, again 2 heads but slightly smaller, $575 shipped Priority overnight.

Standard DOA rules apply
Picture with coral in the original bag as soon as you can but no more than 2 hours after delivery.

Thanks for looking.
Buy with confidence! Excellent shipper! Great communication! Awesome grower! These are very nice pics don't do them justice. I have a cluster in my tank right now. He is one of the best sellers on R2R no question.

OP
OP
MantisReef

MantisReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue Light Makes them sing
48620763042_8f743a9559_c.jpg

Upper Left corner - Sold
Upper Middle - Single Head - Available $350 - shipped
Lower left corner - Double Head - Available - $600 shipped
Lower Right Corner - Double Head - Available - Price reduced - $550 shipped

uvaduthie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my torch from @MantisReef ...all the feedback you see above is HIGHLY deserved and spot on. Great communication, packaging and shipping. And WOW this torch is super bright. Highly recommend the coral and seller.

OP
OP
MantisReef

MantisReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new torch.

Quick update, all of my currently available Gold torches are sold and shipped.

I will have some more available in the not too distant future.

Elisabeth archer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mantisreef was a fantastic seller, I missed his last batch and he kept to his word and contacted me when he had more to sell. He was very quick with communication and cordial to boot. The torch was shipped overnight and I received it in perfect condition, it was definitely even more beautiful in person. I would without a doubt buy from Mantis again.

Teddy00024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new torch.

Quick update, all of my currently available Gold torches are sold and shipped.

I will have some more available in the not too distant future.

Keep us posted on when you do. I am very interested.

Ari21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just want to put out there that I received my torch yesterday and the packing was excellent and the torch is doing amazing in my tank. Started opening immediately. Thank you:)!

Lindastarkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Standard DOA rules apply

Thanks for looking.
Any torches available?

luis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested on your torch 1 head if available let me know thank you

OP
OP
MantisReef

MantisReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one available right now , ready to go. It's a pinching, double head, not separated.
48702470172_546873e352_z.jpg

This photo is for size reference only, the 2 singles in the top middle of photo have already been sold and shipped.
The one I have available is all the way to the right in this photo
48690985426_1387e60e49_c.jpg

$500 shipped FEDEX Priority.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back