Indo mariculture acros

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is actually a few gems on there. I just wonder how pest ridden they will be and if it would even be worth the trouble.
The problem is, they don't sell to the public unless you have a license; luckily for me I have a plug.

Viking_Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen a few wholesaler lists with Indo colonies lately. From the prices it would seem that many wholesalers have misunderstood why people were looking forward to the reopening of Indo export.
Heigh prices? None have landed in Sweden as of yet but the prices I’m seeing in the US seems stupidly high compared to what they were.

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrong....I buy from them a lot they drop ship from SeaDwelling just like other online vendors do. I prefer SeaDwelling livestock over Quality Marine or Poseidon's
maybe I was thinking QM? They wouldn't deal with me before, or unless I was misled by my "fish guy"...

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no of them will deal with public
Are you now saying none of them deal with the public? Your posts confuse me.

0B5FB295-5EC5-4E9B-9539-A0A0DD993558.jpeg

OP
OP
TDEcoral

TDEcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indo LPS is easier than Indo SPS for us to get at the moment. We had one mariculture SPS shipment come in early in February and that was the last we've seen, but we are still working to get more soon. We have had 4-5 LPS shipments come in every weekend since then. We sold a 4-5 nice trachys for $199. Below is the last one left until we get our next shipment. It's price is $160 plus shipping.

Those bowers are very tempting... wish I had room! I'll have to keep any eye on your site for your next order of sps.

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he's saying if you order sps from saltwaterfish.com they ship from Sea Dwelling Creatures.
then thats very different than what he's disputing me about

Last edited:

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes this is very different. A hobbyist cannot just order from sea dwelling creatures without a business license and usually other proof that they are indeed a business.
That’s my understanding with them. So when I was told that’s wrong, I thought they changed their practices. Doesn’t seem like it.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure there are nice corals coming in from indo. But right now all the sites that have them for sale probably are coloring up the nice ones for sale later and just trying to sell the bread and butter for as much as they can. I mean indo has some amazing mille variants, just let things keep going and see what’s coming in in a few months once things are rolling.

Don’t pay the crazy high prices!

OP
OP
TDEcoral

TDEcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure there are nice corals coming in from indo. But right now all the sites that have them for sale probably are coloring up the nice ones for sale later and just trying to sell the bread and butter for as much as they can. I mean indo has some amazing mille variants, just let things keep going and see what’s coming in in a few months once things are rolling.

Don’t pay the crazy high prices!

Yeah I'm not looking to buy right now, I was just curious about who typically has them for future reference. Can't wait for things to smooth out and for there to be a steady supply though!

Back