Indy_Reefer 65G Reef Rebuild

Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 01032021144715.jpg
 
This tank has been running for about 1 month. It is a Marineland 65G corner drilled tank. It has a 15G sump with a Mag 7 return pump. The lights and powerheads are controlled by a Current Loop controller. The lights are being changed out this week. Two 660gph powerheads and one 1050gph powerhead create current within the tank. The sandbed is 60 pounds of Aragalife substrate and there is another 60 pounds of rock (15 pounds of live rock and 45 pounds of lace rock). I figure the tank has about two more weeks left in its cycle and then I should be good to start adding livestock. The stand and canopy are custom built by me. The rockwork still needs some help. I hope to have that done this weekend.
2021=0327-65TankRebuild.jpg
Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing about your future successes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new