Brian Kim

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
harassing you? lol
I made one comment on one thread, about a specific subject, genuine curiosity not harassment. Im not into debating, just found it odd/curious that somebody who doubts the abilities of LED for sps, and tells others to use T5, would set up an sps frag tank with leds.

nice frag tank tho, and good move on getting another QT. can never have too many 10G tanks.
Thanks and yes sometimes 1 QT tank is not enough lol
Once again, I already mentioned that I do not have T5 nor have tried them, I was sharing my experiences that I've encountered with some of the lfs, private dealers and hobbyists with amazing set ups and profitable profiles informing me about their methods of propagating corals.
I didn't think it was appropriate to bring that subject matter to this thread. Just my 0.2 cents

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, I thought it was more than appropriate and pertinent. Thanks for sharing and responding.

Hope to see that frag tank growing out! have a fab day.

OP
OP
Brian Kim

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my overflow box this afternoon...It is designed to auto stop and start whenever you turn your power on and off, it also came with hoses so I just had to stop by homedepot to grab some clamps. Also got jbj ato from my 45 and bought that 7 gallon container for water reservoir.
Planning on moving all the new corals to this new set up by next week.

20160113_193845.jpg

20160113_193856.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back