Inexpensive lights for 15 gallon Fish/Coral quarantine

  • Thread starter Thread starter b4tn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2015
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Columbia MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I wait for my DT to cycle I have started working on my Quarantine tank. I am really not wanting to spend a ton more money on this thing (Already has filter, heater, air stones, etc) but feel like if I am going to quarantine corals the lights should be at least semi decent. I really dont want to spend more that $50. I have seen some Marine land both LED and T5 setups that right in that price range and I can pick them up from petsmart. Any suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new