Infinity Frag Racks

mikeytags5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
527
Reaction score
39
Location
long island
Just ordered and recieved the infinity frag racks and I want to thank Andy for everything. The racks are awesome. I had to rig them a little to make them a little taller but I think it looks pretty darn cool. Here are a couple of shots. Thanks again Andy!


 
Thank you! If you need taller legs just lmk. They can easily be swapped out for very little cost.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new