Avid Aqua INCREDIBLE customer support

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
172
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
I really like Avid Aqua's products. I've been using their frag racks, transporters, probe holders, etc. I needed more of the temp probe adapters.

I reached out to customer support about how to purchase them. They responded almost immediately. Said that they have not gotten them on the website store yet to purchase so they would send them to me immediately for free.

Incredible customer service when a company cares about a customer's needs so much that they will send what he needs for free rather than tell him to wait until it's available on their website.

I really appreciate Avid Aqua's commitment to customer support. It's far above and beyond industry standards.

20260615_190134.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new