"Infinity Tank" #madeinthailand

Surakan Ch.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
65
Reaction score
205
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


Hello.. every one
It is my first post on this webpage
I encourage my aquarium

..."Infinity Tank"...

Tank size : 48"24"24"
Sump size: 30"30"16"
Lights : LED (Ai 52 hd*3 Ai 26 hd*3)
Wavemaker: vortech mp 10*1
vortech mp 40*2
Skimmer : bubble king deluxe
300 int DC


Other pictures on my page.

https://www.facebook.com/Infinity-Tank-1221827387842009/
 
some.pic

OI000013.jpg
 


Hello.. every one
It is my first post on this webpage
I encourage my aquarium

..."Infinity Tank"...

Tank size : 48"24"24"
Sump size: 30"30"16"
Lights : LED (Ai 52 hd*3 Ai 26 hd*3)
Wavemaker: vortech mp 10*1
vortech mp 40*2
Skimmer : bubble king deluxe
300 int DC


Other pictures on my page.

https://www.facebook.com/Infinity-Tank-1221827387842009/


Excellent job. Would you be willing to share your AI lighting Profile?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new