Information regarding praziquantel treatment

HAAAAAAAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have dosed praziquantel for my 10 + 5 gallon aquarium which are connected together with a pipe, i wanted to know if I could treat 1 dose for a week and that if I have to fast them for a whole week or would it be ok to feed them after 2 days of the first treatment and then dose the second dose for the secondth week, i am currently treating a zebra eel aswell as a greasy grouper, my grouper seems to be still aggressive eating in the third day of the treatment whilest my eel doesn't seem to have an appetite

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have dosed praziquantel for my 10 + 5 gallon aquarium which are connected together with a pipe, i wanted to know if I could treat 1 dose for a week and that if I have to fast them for a whole week or would it be ok to feed them after 2 days of the first treatment and then dose the second dose for the secondth week, i am currently treating a zebra eel aswell as a greasy grouper, my grouper seems to be still aggressive eating in the third day of the treatment whilest my eel doesn't seem to have an appetite
Prazi in powdered form must be mixed precisely at 9 mg per gallon. You want to treat at least a week, change water and treat one more week

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Can I add ruby rally pro with praziquantel?
Never mix meds if you dont have to. Prazi is worm and fluke specific while Ruby covers velvet bacterial fin rot and more

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back