Information regarding praziquantel treatment

  • Thread starter Thread starter HAAAAAAAA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HAAAAAAAA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
968
Reaction score
524
Location
Karnataka
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have dosed praziquantel for my 10 + 5 gallon aquarium which are connected together with a pipe, i wanted to know if I could treat 1 dose for a week and that if I have to fast them for a whole week or would it be ok to feed them after 2 days of the first treatment and then dose the second dose for the secondth week, i am currently treating a zebra eel aswell as a greasy grouper, my grouper seems to be still aggressive eating in the third day of the treatment whilest my eel doesn't seem to have an appetite
 
Ive never not fed fish when using prazi, Ive always fed them
 
I have dosed praziquantel for my 10 + 5 gallon aquarium which are connected together with a pipe, i wanted to know if I could treat 1 dose for a week and that if I have to fast them for a whole week or would it be ok to feed them after 2 days of the first treatment and then dose the second dose for the secondth week, i am currently treating a zebra eel aswell as a greasy grouper, my grouper seems to be still aggressive eating in the third day of the treatment whilest my eel doesn't seem to have an appetite
Prazi in powdered form must be mixed precisely at 9 mg per gallon. You want to treat at least a week, change water and treat one more week
 
Can I add ruby rally pro with praziquantel?
Never mix meds if you dont have to. Prazi is worm and fluke specific while Ruby covers velvet bacterial fin rot and more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new