Inkbird 306a Dual WiFi Temp controllers

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Messages
3,803
Reaction score
6,173
Location
Montrose
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Inkbird306a Dual WiFi Temp Controllers (used since Feb 2021 - wiring lengths didn't fit my wiring cabs) $50ea shipped (con't US) Instructions ->
 

Attachments

SOLD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new