Inkbird 308

beamer281

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
Location
akron
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not seeing a answer to this question . So I set my parameters to 75-79 on the inkbird .What do I set my actual heaters inside the tank to? Do I set it to 80 so Inkbird totally controls it?
 
yeah you would need the heater set higher than the controller, otherwise it wont actually turn on.
ok just making sure. I know it sounded silly to ask but I want to do it right. Thanks for quick response
 
I am not seeing a answer to this question . So I set my parameters to 75-79 on the inkbird .What do I set my actual heaters inside the tank to? Do I set it to 80 so Inkbird totally controls it?
75-79 is a really big swing, I set my ink-bird to 77-78 and my heaters at 79
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new