Inkbird Heater Controller

Steph1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of the inkbird............but at the end of the day I have heard about issues with customer service and it is a Chinese company.........they are putting tariffs on Australian goods for calling them out. So...
....Aquamedic T controller

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of the inkbird............but at the end of the day I have heard about issues with customer service and it is a Chinese company.........they are putting tariffs on Australian goods for calling them out. So...
....Aquamedic T controller

Avoid them (Inkbird) I just went 2 weeks back & forth with their customer "dis-service" via emails and all I got was a run around. After prodding them, it turns out they test their units in oil not water and they said there are wider variances in temp swings in water and couldn't guarantee a +/- 1 degree difference. I'm done with them...

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it me or does the Ink Bird calibration absolutely suck? I have a brand new 306A and I'm using celsius set to 25.3 to 25.5 and the initial calibration was - 0.3, a few hours later and this has drifted to more than - 1.1 off. I started off with fahrenheit, but that swing was even greater and you can only set the temp to a 0.5 range. Both probes are near my apex temp probe, so there shouldn't be any fluctuation between them?

Thanks for the tip of switching to Celsius. I was able to tighten the swing(s) and for now will do, until I replace them.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 59 29.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 71 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.3%
Back