Inkbird temp controller issue

Holy_makerel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this morning and saw that at some point overnight my inkbird controller started displaying HD 1.0°f
Which is the set temp range where it turns on and off. It is stuck on this display and even after i unplug the unit it goes back to this. It still alarms when i unplug the probe but wont change the display.

I had to leave for work shortly after finding this. I set my ac to 72 before leaving so at least it wont get too cold if the heater isn't kicking on.

I didn't have time to see if it is still heating the tank and am gonna be worried about it all day.

Anyone seen this happen? Been running perfectly for about 6 months

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Woke up this morning and saw that at some point overnight my inkbird controller started displaying HD 1.0°f
Which is the set temp range where it turns on and off. It is stuck on this display and even after i unplug the unit it goes back to this. It still alarms when i unplug the probe but wont change the display.

I had to leave for work shortly after finding this. I set my ac to 72 before leaving so at least it wont get too cold if the heater isn't kicking on.

I didn't have time to see if it is still heating the tank and am gonna be worried about it all day.

Anyone seen this happen? Been running perfectly for about 6 months

You can press the SET button until connect to power supply. Notice, do not connect any device. Then check to see if the product is back to normal. Or you can loosen a little the screws on the back of the controller to try again.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 76 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.2%
Back