Inkbird temp sensor rusting!!!!

I discovered the exact same problem after an icp test showed elevated nickel levels in my tank (caused by rust from low quality stainless steel) which may be responsible for killing 3 SPS frags.

I replaced mine with a D and D unit
 
Just for the record, it clearly states it’s saltwater friendly.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0762.png
    IMG_0762.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 44

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new