Hey all,
Having some trouble between my Inkbird and apex. The apex runs master control and safety shuts off the Inkbird at 77. My Inkbird is set to 75.8-76.3. I have a problem where my apex and Inkbird are often different on temp by 0.6F or more, but at times show the same temp. The probes for both are in the same chamber and inches from each other in flow.
I added a 50 watt caseload heater to the apex to turn on at 76 and off at 76.3, to try and reduce swings.
My apex reports 75.1 to 76.7 at times, trying to narrow swings down to 0.5-1 F max.
Thank is 225 gal, and Inkbird runs a 250 and 300 watt Ehiem jager heater
Having some trouble between my Inkbird and apex. The apex runs master control and safety shuts off the Inkbird at 77. My Inkbird is set to 75.8-76.3. I have a problem where my apex and Inkbird are often different on temp by 0.6F or more, but at times show the same temp. The probes for both are in the same chamber and inches from each other in flow.
I added a 50 watt caseload heater to the apex to turn on at 76 and off at 76.3, to try and reduce swings.
My apex reports 75.1 to 76.7 at times, trying to narrow swings down to 0.5-1 F max.
Thank is 225 gal, and Inkbird runs a 250 and 300 watt Ehiem jager heater